Department of Student Life:
Ms. Laura Butchy, Associate Dean of English and Humanities
Ms. Risa Cohn, Associate Director of Student Activities
Learn how to get involved with clubs open to the entire student body and specific majors!
Student Life 2019: Spring Semester Events & Activities
*Please note the majority of events take place during College Hour on Tuesday and Thursday unless otherwise noted*
- May 21, Student Life Kickoff @ 11:35am & 5:30pm
- May 23, Portfolio Power Hour @11:35am & 5:30pm
- May 28, RESILIENCE (Topic TBD) @ 11:35am
- May 30, APA Workshop @ 11:35am & 5:30pm
- June 4, Sigma Kappa Delta Men's Health Table @ 11:35am
- June 4, Career Services Workshop: Personal Branding @ 11:35am
- June 6, Career Services: Job Fair (Time TBD)
- June 13, RESILIENCE (Topic TBD) @ 11:35am
- June 18, Cap Decorating Party @ 11:35am
- June 18, Sigma Kappa Delta Poetry Slam @ 11:35am
- June 20, Cap Decorating Party @ 11:35am
- June 27, Portfolio Power Hour @ 11:35am & 5:30pm
- Jul 2, Paralegal Day & Evening Special Events @ 11:35am & 5:30pm
- July 9, Sigma Tau Delta Jeopardy @ 11:35am
- July 11, RESILIENCE (Topic TBD) @ 11:35am
- July 16, Sigma Tau Delta Book Drive Table @ 11:35am
- July 25, Karin Bellantoni: Communication Workshop @ 11:35am
- July 31, Final Exam Candy Gram @ 11:35am
- August 1, Final Exam Candy Gram @ 11:35am
Farewell Dean Howle,
Best Wishes to an Inspirational Professor, Colleague and Mentor. We will think of you fondly!!!
Just like how flowers spread fragrance wherever they are kept, Professors spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they go. Farewell and good luck.
Because of you we shine!!