Welcome, Plaza College, to Campus Support!
The College provides excellent resources to help you overcome most challenges you may encounter on the road to discovering your full potential, achieving your educational goals and succeeding in your chosen career.
Monday: 8AM - 10PM
Tuesday: 8AM - 10PM
Wednesday: 8AM - 10PM
Thursday: 8AM - 10PM
Friday: 8AM - 10PM
Saturday: 8AM - 10PM
Monday: 8AM - 8PM
Tuesday: 8AM - 8PM
Wednesday: 8AM - 8PM
Thursday: 8AM - 8PM
Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Saturday: 9AM - 1PM
- ID Cards cards must be worn and visible at all times while on campus.
- An ID must be surrendered upon request by any Plaza College Official.
- Loss or damage of a Plaza College ID Card will require you to obtain a new card.
- New cards may only be re-printed after paying a replacement fee at the Student Services reception desk.
Use the same Plaza Login everywhere!
- Your username is your email prefix. An email prefix is everything before the @plazacollege.edu.
- Example: an email of email@example.com would have username: jsmith1.
2. Your password is "plaza" and last four numbers of your SSN.
- Example: a SSN of 123-45-6789 would have a password of plaza6789.
Having issues accessing eCampus Resources or MyPortal?
Why can I not see my grades?
- Grades are posted by instructors at the end of the semester and must be verified. One week after the end of the semester.
I am unable to see my 1098T Tax Form.
- 1098T government tax forms are provided online around the end of January each year. They are provided digitally (online) via your MyPortal account. If you log into Portal after January, but still do not see the 1098T form on the page in Finances -> View 1098T, then please contact IT Support right away.
How should I print while in a computer lab (classroom) or library?
- Students are to use their own paper when printing in the library or the classroom labs.
- Please ensure that you print only in small amounts to avoid over-printing or using other students' paper/resources.
- Problems with printers should be report to IT Support.